Sales Manager jobs
You refined by:
Advantage Kitchen Plus limited
- You will work with other managers and team members to increase sales opportunities and maximize revenue for our business.
- WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
CLAAS Harvest Centre Waikato
- Assisting with coordination and delivery of sales events.
- Developing and achieving targeted retail sales and plans.
- Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Develop and plan sales budget and strategy in conjunction with line manager.
- Ensure the execution and reporting of sales and marketing activities in territory.
- Superior customer service management skills to coach your team to deliver a world-class retail experienceProven sales management skills, ideally with a strong…
Four Seasons Gutter Protection NZ
- We are seeking a professional direct home sales consultant for the greater Wellington area who has experience in the home improvement market.
- Proven ability to achieve sales, wages, KPI & shrinkage targets.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to pump up the music, roll up their…
- You will have a passion to help people from a diverse background, and your main drive is sales and hunting down opportunities.
- A proactive, driven sales approach.
- The role is 100% new business, where you will be required to search out and go after new leads for business, build excellent…
Carters Tyre Service NZ
- Carter’s Tyre Service Hamilton is currently recruiting for the position of an Assistant Branch Manager who will be responsible for branch performance in…
- An incredible focus on customer service and experienceThe ability to identify an opportunity for a sale and produce leads.
- Full training on our CRM provided.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.