Sales Manager jobs
- Experience in software solution sales and client management.
- This means we provide great sales and service to our clients and enjoy ourselves while we do it.
- Sales Process: Leads the day to day and strategic: maintaining a balanced approach to outstanding customer service and strategic account planning; Identifies…
Remote Control Technologies
- Proven technology sales experience to the mining sector.
- Ability to formulate and execute a sound and logical sales strategy proactively.
- Implement regular sales cycles, visit building sites and identify opportunities for growth.
- A competitive remuneration package, company vehicle, mobile phone,…
Auckland City, Auckland
- Keen interest in sales management.
- Support Account Directors in all admin aspects of sales and marketing.
- Provide assistance to interstate sales teams on an ad…
- Meet established sales and profitability targets.
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales environment or as an Account Manager.
- By nature, you can demonstrate:
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Strong relationship skills are essential to manage and further develop sales with our existing and potential new client accounts.
Wellington City, Wellington
- Our teams provide exceptional sales, technical and customer service support to accelerate the business of our partners.
- Come and join in the growth journey!
- We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, professional with a sense of humor to look after some of our clients and ensure a good customer experience, so KPI's…
- A proven record of achievement in FMCG sales, customer service and business development.
- You will be expected to provide detailed monthly reports on sales…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.