- 3+ years of management experience leading sales teams.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a sales driven and/or highly measured environment.
- Proven track record of achieving sales and KPI targets.
- Be a part of a leading international sports/lifestyle brand.
- Must be able to manage high stock levels.
- Meet the company's merchandising standards to drive sales and create interest.
- Lead by example, meeting - or exceeding! - your sales and KPI targets.
- Proven ability to achieve sales, wages, KPI & shrinkage targets.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to pump up the music, roll up their…
- The successful candidate is someone who is highly motivated and results orientated with a focus to drive sales and meet targets, whilst educating customers and…
- Proven track record of being a top sales person.
- About the business and the role.
- Our mission is to celebrate women by offering them the opportunity for…
- Train and develop retail team in product and technical knowledge and how to utilize this knowledge in the sales process.
- Assist in the supervision of the store.
Auckland City, Auckland
- Can build a world class customer service sales culture within their teams.
- Supporting the Store Manager to achieve budgeted sales and managing controllable…
Botany Downs, Auckland
- At the same time, managers in this business are required work closely with their commercial reports so we need managers who are comfortable analysing sales data…
- Reporting to the Store Manager, you will play a vital role in leading a winning team to achieve sustainable sales growth through consistently delivering the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.