Sales Representative jobs
You refined by:
- After that you could become one of our sales representatives.
- You don't need to be a typical sales person, just determined.
- Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Representative who is passionate about holidays, sales and customer service to…
- Our client is a family-owned business in the wine industry and is searching for a committed extrovert / sales professional to add to their seasoned group of…
- Kick start your career in sales with one of the most well known businesses in NZ - Vodafone.
- If this excites you and you want to make some serious cash while…
- Do you have a keen interest in the Building Industry?
- Are you physically fit and ready for a new challenge?
- A varied and team-oriented role at CARTERS Panmure.
- A strong customer service background ideally with previous experience in a sales role;
- The role entails providing a high standard of customer care throughout…
Auckland City, Auckland
- Mix of new business calling (to make appointments for the sales team) and existing customer calls.
- Liaise with the sales team to follow up on their success with…
- Through your previous experience you will have a proven track record in sales and will be able to negotiate and influence with ease.
- So, be gutsy - Apply Now!
- Record of success in an outbound sales or prospecting role in B2B environments, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment.
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and invoice reconciliaiton).
- Act as our store's representative and set an example for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.