Sales Representative jobs
You refined by:
- This position is responsible for responding to incoming sales inquiries from customers and converting these into confirmed sales and bookings at the appropriate…
- Experience meeting and exceeding sales targets and be a sales superstar.
- As an In-Store Sales Representative, you will be focused on ensuring we exceed our…
- Customer Service Representative - Hokitika - TAS00140.
- The service we provide defines us and exceptional service unifies us no matter which brand, division or…
- Confidence and drive to exceed sales targets.
- You will be responsible for using your excellent customer service skills to convert sales leads to confirmed…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- In fact this is far from your corporate sales role.
- You will receive sales support, but the freedom to work flexible hours while earning extra cash.
$1,900 - $3,200 a month
- We oversee a variety of adventure travel and charity projects.
- Our brand ambassadors become a part of the family and have the opportunity to travel the world…
Kiwibank and Post
Flat Bush, Auckland
$15,000 - $25,000 a year
- Perform all postal and bank services as per required standard..
- To provide high quality and professional Customer services to the customers all the time..
Auckland City, Auckland
$19 - $25 an hour
- We are looking to expand our sales team and find the perfect candidate who can bring lots of customers to the business.
- Salary: $19.00 to $25.00 /hour.
- Excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and have a flair for sales.
- Previous experience in customer service or sales; experience in rental industry…
- We are looking for an outstanding student for a long term part-time sales representative/customer services role.
- The hours of work are 8am - 4pm every Saturday.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.