Sales Representative jobs
- Has solid knowledge of agricultural product sales;
- Thrives on providing high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service;
- Communicating with a set list of clients and pushing sales.
- You will occasionally travel to make sales visits to clients.
- Arranging for delivery of orders.
- Experience within direct sales, B2B sales, residential D2D sales, retail sales and/or customer service is preferable.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Fantastic earning potential for dedicated sales consultants.
- Great attitude and have a passion for sales.
- Total Training and sales support and necessary tools…
- Relevant experience in B2B sales is preferred but not required.
- The sales team works closely with marketing and operations and you will be required to liaise…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Territory Sales Representative - Christchurch base.
- $42K Base + Bonus + Fuel Allowance.
- Mission Limited are the exclusive distributors for RELX – Asia’s leading…
- You will work with our network and the sales teams to deliver your targets.
- Reporting to the sales manager, you will proactively develop new business…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.