Sales Representative jobs
- Experience within direct sales, B2B sales, residential D2D sales, retail sales and/or customer service is preferable.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Relevant experience in B2B sales is preferred but not required.
- The sales team works closely with marketing and operations and you will be required to liaise…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Territory Sales Representative - Christchurch base.
- $42K Base + Bonus + Fuel Allowance.
- Mission Limited are the exclusive distributors for RELX – Asia’s leading…
- Our sales representatives are supported by an experienced team, in a wellestablished company, and have tremendous growth and earnings potential with uncapped…
- You will work with our network and the sales teams to deliver your targets.
- Reporting to the sales manager, you will proactively develop new business…
- Position: Customer Service Representative CSR.
- Position Objective: To serve and add value to customer needs in an efficient and friendly manner to ensure…
Upper Riccarton, Canterbury
- We are looking for an outstanding student for a long term part-time sales representative/customer services role.
- Develop efficient marketing and advertising strategies to increase sales.
- Also, some form of training in the following areas would be advantageous: fashion,…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.