Sales Representative jobs
- Partnering with our Territory Sales Managers, you’ll build displays, fill and rotate stock, and ensure our products are effectively executed in the market -…
- Liaising with the production and sales teams to ensure customers' needs are understood and order deadlines are met.
- Convert leads into sales with exceptional closing techniques.
- Additionally, you will have an exceptional ability to close sales.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Moët Hennessy New Zealand
- Prepare reports and reviews for Senior Management and Maison representatives such as business reviews.
- Global business, leader in luxury champagne, wine &…
- Develop efficient marketing and advertising strategies to increase sales.
- Also, some form of training in the following areas would be advantageous: fashion,…
- Our client is a family-owned business in the wine industry and is searching for a committed extrovert / sales professional to add to their seasoned group of…
- The primary focus of this exciting role is to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory (NZ South Island)…
- The position is open for experienced, high-level sales representatives with an excellent record of accomplishment in leading large-scale sales of IT Security…
Ground Labs Pte Ltd
- > Experience working in a BDR/ SDR position within software sales.
- > Produce and report your measurable sales activity results on a weekly basis.
- Significantly increasing sales of key products by close collaboration and partnerships with the retail stores, store managers and sales representatives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.