Sales Representative jobs
Auckland City, Auckland
- Complex sales / solution sales and extensive large figure deal experience.
- Meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Familiarity with a long-term sales cycle.
- This is a great opportunity for a driven medical device sales rep to get better work life balance whilst still making…
- Persistent sales people who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
- Join our team as a Territory Manager within our Trauma…
- Knowledge of sales automation tools.
- Ability to create/refine sales programs for rapid scaling.
- The Inside Sales Representative will be chartered with…
Lawson Williams Consulting Group
- Technical sales experience or trade background would be advantageous.
- Strong experience of reporting on performance, forecasting and strategic sales planning.
- Driving sales across the region.
- Exceptional external sales and relationship management skills.
- You are an outgoing person with a proven track record in sales.
Wurth NZ Ltd
- A strong desire to build a long-term successful sales career.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities in sales techniques, product and systems.
- Customer inquiry and sales management.
- Looking for a Full-Time staff (between 30 to 40 hours per week) for new opening mobile accessories and repair store.
- A key point of contact, you will liaise with a wide range of both internal and external customers - such as third party warehouse and logistics providers, Field…
GPC Asia Pacific Limited
- Repco/Appco NZ are looking for an exceptional Commercial Sales Rep to join their team to develop and maintain successful relationships with our commercial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.