Sales Representative jobs
- Ensure the indirect sales team are meeting their KPIs- Weekly catch up with your indirect sales team.
- Our Strikers are also responsible for coaching and…
GPC Asia Pacific Limited
Auckland City, Auckland
- Strong influencing & negotiation skills within a competitive sales environment.
- This is a newly created position that sees you liaising across some of our…
- Do you have a keen interest in the Building Industry?
- Are you physically fit and ready for a new challenge?
- A varied and team-oriented role at CARTERS Hamilton.
- Through your previous experience you will have a proven track record in sales and will be able to negotiate and influence with ease.
- So, be gutsy - Apply Now!
- Liaising with the production and sales teams to ensure customers' needs are understood and order deadlines are met.
- Ability to meet sales targets and KPI's.
- Passionate about sales - keen to sell a quality product.
- Retail and sales experience is ideal however NOT necessary -…
- Experience in marketing and sales.
- We are working with a high profile client who is looking to appoint a suitable experienced and skilled sales representative…
- Customer service or internal sales experience.
- To provide excellent customer service, product information and advice and marketing and sales support , to ensure…
$1,900 - $3,200 a month
- We oversee a variety of adventure travel and charity projects.
- Our brand ambassadors become a part of the family and have the opportunity to travel the world…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Bring your experience within retail, customer service or sales.
- We don't just rent cars.
- We're changing the way people move.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.