School Holiday jobs
You refined by:
Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty
- The hours will be: after school between 2:45pm to 6pm, Monday to Friday during school term time and during the school holidays 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday…
- We are looking for energetic and passionate individuals to assist with our OSCAR Approved after-school, before school and holiday programmes in Auckland Central…
- We sometimes need a hand during the school holidays as well, so if you're available, there will be longer hours offered.
- A full/clean drivers licence.
- There is also the potential for before school hours at some programmes too.
- We have vacancies for Programme Managers at our Sumner programme starting now.
- The employer has also advised there is potential for additional hours during school holidays for the right candidate.
- Pay rate set at $18 per hour.
- What You’ll BringPrevious experience in a similar Front Office/ Reservations role in a Resort/Hotel environment is essentialExcellent communication,…
- We are looking for someone; outgoing, mature, hardworking, energetic, reliable, who can work well in a team environment to join our OSCAR team.
Wellington City, Wellington
- We are looking for a mature-minded, fun, enthusiastic, friendly, reliable and responsible team member to work with us at our after-school care and holiday…
- The employer has also advised there will be potential for extra hours in school holidays for the right candidate.
- Hourly rate $23 per hour.
- No work on public holidays.
- Pick up kids from school or meet kids at home.
- One Week – Monday – Wednesday 3-5.30pm, for four children: 2 x 12year olds, 2 x 7year…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.