So/ jobs in Auckland
You refined by:
- We're big on flexibility, so you'll be able to fit your work around whatever else you've got going on.
- Our values are Bring It, Own It, Team Up and Straight Up …
- If so, we’d love to hear from you.
- Have your cake and eat it too!
- CAFE ASSISTANT needed to join our small dedicated team at our cafe in Epsom.
Auckland Kindergarten Association
- Tasks will be varied, so you will be flexible and adaptable.
- We are currently looking for a permanent, part time (10 hours per week), Teacher Aide to join our…
- This role also leads out the store stocktakes so you may be required to work in the evening or on Saturday.
- At Spark we're all about creating ways for customers…
- Willingness to go above and beyond when called upon to do so.
- We are looking for part-time staff to join the team for weekdays and weekends.
- All our systems are computer based so we are looking for someone who is highly computer literate, able to quickly master new applications and will pay attention…
- Join the Best Sales Team in New Zealand!
- Seize the opportunity to create a fantastic career for yourself, in our Bedding team.
- What are we looking for?
North Shore City, Auckland
- Training and development so you can find your career in retail.
- Do you LOVE Just Jeans?
- Are you passionate about giving your customers the most genuine and…
- The team manages a high volume of work for a large number of stakeholders so we are looking for someone who can help ensure that the workflow in the team runs…
- Our current Gym Assistant is moving on to a new challenge, and we need someone to fill her role.
- The role will be 10 - 15 per hours a week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.