St John Nz jobs
- Note: This vacancy is currently only open to existing St John members.
- We currently have a unique opportunity for an Assistant Manager to work on a part-time…
- Come and work for NZ's most trusted charity!
- An opportunity has now come up for an experienced administrator to join the St John team based in Invercargill.
- As a member of our highly visible and well respected organisation the Emergency Medical Assistant will ensure professionalism and operational, clinical and…
- We currently have an opportunity for a qualified and experienced Paramedic to join our team in the South Canterbury Territory.
- Please note, this role is only open to permanent full time candidates currently working within the Foxton Station.
- The successful candidate will have:
- We currently have an opportunity for a qualified and experienced Paramedic to join our Otorohanga Team.
- We will also consider applications from candidates who…
- We currently have an opportunity for a qualified and experienced Intensive Care Paramedic to join our Horowhenua Territory Team.
- Rawene station is currently seeking a values-driven and self-motivated Station Manager in a fixed term capacity for 12 months, this is a Monday to Friday…
- Hato Hone St John New Zealand is accepting Expressions of Interest from all candidates who have graduated with a degree in paramedicine and who are interested…
- Part time opportunity now available for an enthusiastic and experienced Emergency Medical Technician to join our Nelson Bays team working to provide a high…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.