St John Nz jobs
You refined by:
St John Ambulance (undo)
- Join our ICT Service Desk and provide national support and service to the business on a 4 day on 4 day off roster.
- Providing an ideal customer experience.
- Our Hamilton Team is looking for a permanent Patient Transfer Officer to join us in our mission of providing a professional and top-quality patient service!
- Rewarding role for someone who wants to make a difference!
- 6-month fixed term position covering Franklin district.
- Work for NZ's most trusted charity!
- Drive a range of vehicles and maintain equipment.
- Logistics support at major events.
- This volunteer role supports the Event Health Services Team by preparing…
- Do you want to make a difference in your community?
- Able to spare a few hours a week for this rewarding role?
- This will include things like:
- Permanent opportunity available in Te Awamutu.
- As a member of our highly visible and well respected organisation the Emergency Medical Assistant will ensure…
- Do you have time to help people within a rest home setting?
- Do you want to make a difference in your community and have a few hours spare each week for this…
- Be part of the new service supporting Hindi speakers in our community.
- Hindi speakers in Auckland with limited or no English will have access to a friendship…
- Come and work for NZ's most trusted charity!
- A rare opportunity has now come up for an experienced administrator to join the St John team based in Nelson.
- Come and join our volunteer team based in Pongaroa.
- First Responders are trained and equipped to the same high standard as frontline ambulance officers, but…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.