St John Nz jobs
You refined by:
St John NZ (undo)
- Making over 50,000 trips per year, the St John Health Shuttle is a free community service that transports people to and from essential medical and health…
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
- Busy and challenging role, no 2 days the same!
- Work for NZ most trusted charity!
- To be successful you will:
- We are currently recruiting for a Relief Emergency Medical Assistant to join our team in Waihi.
- As a member of our highly visible and well respected…
- Come and join the St John People and Capability (P&C) team and use your administration skills.
- This role is fabulous as you will cross train in other functions…
- We currently have an opportunity for a qualified and experienced Paramedic to join our Hawke's Bay Team.
- We will also consider applications from candidates who…
- Do you have a passion for teaching adults and want to make a difference to people's lives?
- Permanent role working either full time or part-time.
- Opportunities like this don't come along that often!
- This role is essentially a support function that sits within the CEO office at St John.
- Rewarding role for someone who wants to make a difference!
- Permanent role based in Ashburton.
- Work for NZ's most trusted charity!
- Do you want to make a difference in your community?
- Able to spare a few hours a week for this rewarding role?
- This will include things like:
- Drive a range of vehicles and maintain equipment.
- Logistics support at major events.
- This volunteer role supports the Event Health Services Team by preparing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.