St John Nz jobs
- We're holding an Open House on Thursday, 5th of March at Nelson Station from 5:30pm - 6:30pm - if you'd like to look around or ask questions before you apply.
- As a member of our highly visible and well respected organisation the Emergency Medical Assistant will ensure professionalism and operational, clinical and…
- Permanent roles based in Kaitaia.
- As a member of our highly visible and well respected organisation the Emergency Medical Assistant will ensure professionalism…
- Please note: all appointments are subject to satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks including, but not limited to, drug testing, physical assessment…
- We have a wonderful opportunity here at St John and are looking for a Personal Assistant to support our General Manager - Northern Region.
- Permanent opportunity available in Waimate.
- Please note, should you be shortlisted for this role you will need to be available to attend an assessment centre on…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- St John is a 24-hour national Health Transport Operations Centre which coordinates and plans the requests for patient transfers by ambulance between health…
- Come and work for NZ's most trusted charity!
- A rare opportunity has now come up for an experienced administrator to join the St John team based in Nelson.
- Want to make a difference in your community?
- Work for one of the most trusted charities in New Zealand!
- When you shop with us, you're supporting your local…
- We currently have an opportunity for a qualified and experienced Intensive Care Paramedic to join our Taupo Team.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.