St John Nz jobs
You refined by:
St John NZ (undo)
- Do you want to make a difference in your community?
- Able to spare a few hours a week for this rewarding role?
- This will include things like:
- **Note: Opportunity only open to existing St John Members.
- Develop and maintain projects around supporting recruitment, retention and development of strong…
- We currently have a position available for a permanent Emergency Medical Technician to join our Hawke's Bay team.
- Local area knowledge is desirable.
- Drive a range of vehicles and maintain equipment.
- Logistics support at major events.
- This volunteer role supports the Event Health Services Team by preparing…
- The St John Central East District is currently looking for casual EMA's and Ambulance Officers who are interested in picking up casual work across our district.
- Do you have time to help people within a rest home setting?
- Do you want to make a difference in your community and have a few hours spare each week for this…
- Are you ready to take the step into management?
- Are open minded and ready for a challenge?
- Are you organised with strong coordination skills?
- We currently have an opportunity for a qualified and experienced Paramedic to join our Cambridge Team.
- We will also consider applications from candidates who…
- We currently have an opportunity for a qualified and experienced Intensive Care Paramedic to join our Taupo Team.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- We currently have a 0.5 FTE position available for an ICP to join our Whangarei team.
- This is 21 hours per week (2 x night shifts of a 4 x 4 DDNN roster).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.