St John Nz jobs
You refined by:
St John NZ (undo)
- Are you organised and structured, yet able to think outside the square?
- Make the most of your nurturing nature and leadership skills to help grow and develop…
- Hato Hone St John New Zealand is accepting Expressions of Interest from all candidates who have graduated with a degree in paramedicine and who are interested…
- Do you have a passion for teaching adults?
- Want to make a difference by teaching lifesaving skills?.
- Be part of the team working for New Zealand's most trusted…
- Come and join our volunteer team based in Pongaroa.
- First Responders are trained and equipped to the same high standard as frontline ambulance officers, but…
Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Animal-assisted therapy has been shown to promote emotional wellbeing and contact with gentle animals provides comfort and helps people to be happier.
- Do you have time to help people in within a Rest Home setting?
- We have an exciting new volunteering opportunity as a Volunteer Community Carer Team Leader role…
- St John's Caring Caller service connects people who need a friend with people who have time to listen and chat.
- A simple phone call can make a big difference.
- Be part of the new service supporting Hindi speakers in our community.
- Hindi speakers in Auckland with limited or no English will have access to a friendship…
- Part-Time role | Friday and Saturday.
- Work for one of the most trusted charities in New Zealand!
- Friday 09:45 am - 4:15 pm, Saturday 09:45 am-2:15 pm.
Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty
- Connecting people who need a friend, with people who have time to listen and chat.
- Calling clients regularly to offer support and a friendly voice over the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.