St John Nz jobs
- Do you have time to help people within a rest home setting?
- Do you want to make a difference in your community and have a few hours spare each week for this…
- As a member of our highly visible and well respected organisation the Emergency Medical Assistant will ensure professionalism and operational, clinical and…
- Come and join our volunteer team based in Pongaroa.
- First Responders are trained and equipped to the same high standard as frontline ambulance officers, but…
- We currently have an opportunity for a qualified and experienced Paramedic to join our team in the South Canterbury Territory.
- Be part of the new service supporting Hindi speakers in our community.
- Hindi speakers in Auckland with limited or no English will have access to a friendship…
- The St John Central West District is currently looking for casual EMA's and Ambulance Officers who are interested in picking up casual work across our district.
- Our client has been around in NZ for 50 years.
- They specialise in making & selling roof tiles.
- You will be working in a fast paced, busy warehouse environment…
- Rawene station is currently seeking a values-driven and self-motivated Station Manager in a fixed term capacity for 12 months, this is a Monday to Friday…
- St John's Youth Programme provides young people with the experience to gain confidence, empathy, life, health and leadership skills.
- We currently have an opportunity for a qualified and experienced Intensive Care Paramedic to join our Levin Team.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.