St John Nz jobs
- Are you organised and structured, yet able to think outside the square?
- Make the most of your nurturing nature and leadership skills to help grow and develop…
- We currently have an opportunity for a qualified and experienced Paramedic or EMT to join our Ohakune team.
- This is a 12 month fixed term/secondment starting in…
- St John's Youth Programme provides young people with the experience to gain confidence, empathy, life, health and leadership skills.
- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced ICP to join the Thames based team.
- This is a permanent, full time role, specific watch/roster TBC.
Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Animal-assisted therapy has been shown to promote emotional wellbeing and contact with gentle animals provides comfort and helps people to be happier.
- St John Youth programmes focus on teaching young people first aid, health care, leadership and life skills - offering a fantastic opportunity for them to…
- We currently have a fixed term opportunity for a qualified and experienced Paramedic to join our skilled Central Otago team covering a relief contract.
- Secondment covering 12 month parental leave.
- Open to St John staff only.
- The Policy and Audit Specialist manages the Operations manual, standard operating…
- St John is now looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Paramedic who can settle into our Waimate team with ease, work alongside paid and volunteer staff and…
- Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
- A role where you can maintain your clinical skills while sharing your expertise to boost the knowledge and capability of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.