Student jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
- This employer is looking for a reliable student to work as an Office Assistant for his health centre.
- Sending and responding to emails.
- This employer is looking for a hard working student to help prepare and paint properties in Hamilton.
- If you are a hard working student with a great work ethic…
- This employer is looking for a reliable and hardworking student to assist with his landscaping company.
- You will be helping the employer with a variety of…
- Be a 1st or 2nd second year accounting student (Required).
- This employer is looking for an enthusiastic, reliable 1st or 2nd year accounting student to help out…
- In terms of the work safe passport students have two options of attaining it that the employer can help with;
- If so, we want you!
- Be energetic and dedicated to helping students reach their potential while sharing your knowledge in innovative ways;
- We have the job for you!
- This employer is looking for 1 student to work full time for two weeks to tidy up and help out in a woodworking factory.
- In this role you will be doing:
- Payrate negotiable based on experience but would definitely suit a student.
- We are in need of a one off Event Photographer in Morrinsville for Saturday 7th…
- Seeking a student with experience in plastering/stopping newly placed sheets of plaster board - either in a residential or commercial building context.
- Keen to work with secondary school students.
- Running engaging, one on one tutoring sessions with secondary school students.
- Your tasks and duties will include :
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.