Student jobs in Eastland, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland University of Technology (undo)
- We have over 29,000 students and 2,500 staff across our three teaching campuses.
- Proven ability to plan, design and deliver professional learning activities and…
- The position provides a professional, friendly and helpful service for students, staff and members of the public.
- AUT City campus is a great place to work.
- AUT is committed to the provision of a safe environment for our students and staff.
- In this role, you will be part of a dedicated Security & Emergency…
- As a contemporary university AUT delivers a unique student experience, providing an education that is active, stimulating and transforming.
- On a daily basis, you will interact with students, academics, contractors and our own professional staff.
- Permanent term, full-time (37.5 hours per week).
- This is a very diverse role which involves working with students and staff of the University along with external clients from the community.
- It is a contemporary, connected and relevant study destination with more than 28,000 students and over 2,500 staff and is focused on providing exceptional…
- Help change the way our 29,000 students engage with AUT as part of the University for the changing world!
- Full-time, fixed-term role based in Auckland CBD.
- The aim is establishing and advancing effective relationships with key AUT staff, students, alumni and industry personnel.
- Impact and grow international student numbers to align with strategic objectives.
- AUT International works particularly closely with our Faculties, our Brand and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.