Student jobs in Hamilton, Waikato
- Our Centre for Health and Social Practice works to prepare students for a future in the health and social practice industry.
- Are you an ideal candidate?
- The role of Notetaker is to sit in class and take notes for students who are not able to complete notes for themselves.
- You will need the following:
- The successful candidate is a key person in enhancing our student experience.
- You will do this by supporting a leadership team focused on strengthening…
- Our Health Services team is committed to providing quality healthcare and counselling services to the students and staff at Wintec.
- Are you the ideal candidate.
- Not only would you keep abreast of the latest information and technology, you'd create valuable opportunities for students and ensure the flexible delivery of…
- Not only will you keep abreast of the latest information and technology, you'll create valuable opportunities for students and ensure the flexible delivery of…
- Reporting to the Office Manager at CASPI (Centre for Applied Science and Primary Industries), you will be responsible for providing a high standard of…
- That means we provide opportunities not just for our students, but for our staff as well.
- Join the Centre for Health and Social Practice team at Wintec.
- You’ll liaise with colleagues in the industry to provide work experience opportunities and encourage students’ innovation and creative thinking.
- This role involves working in the field with students.
- That means we provide opportunities not just for our students, but for our teaching staff as well.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.