Student jobs in Onehunga, Auckland
You refined by:
Epsom, Auckland (undo)
- We have two daughters, aged 11 and 9 year old (and one dog) and we are currently looking for a reliable student.
- This job will predominantly after-school care.
- Perfect for a uni student!
- This employer is looking for a fun, outgoing and reliable student to be an after school carer for their two children, aged 14 and 12…
Epsom Girls' Grammar School
- This job would suit a person who can form positive relationships with students and encourage them with their sports/cultural activities and their academic…
- What is this opportunity about?
- As a Junior Data Engineer you will be primarily focused with converting, manipulating and sanitising large data from a range of…
- Motivate students to engage in all activities.
- Confidently deliver ad hoc activities and games throughout the shift to engage with students.
- A high level of empathy and understanding in dealing with both students and parents.
- We are looking for someone to support the efficient running of our…
- Knowledge and experience of a student management system (ideally Synergetic) would be advantageous, as would experience of working in a school environment.
- Have your cake and eat it too!
- CAFE ASSISTANT needed to join our small dedicated team at our cafe in Epsom.
- We are on the hunt for a new noteworthy member...
- We are looking for someone to help tutor our students in preparation for taking this exam.
- At $80 an hour this is an excellent opportunity for a student looking…
- You will lead a small team of tutors and students who coach and run organised activities with our junior girls and ensure a safe, fun, learning environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.