You refined by:
University of Otago (undo)
- An ongoing commitment to positive outcomes for our staff and students.
- A passion for customer service and delivering exceptional service to students.
- These roles are for students enrolled at the University of Otago who wish to supplement their studies with a role as a staff member at the University.
- Staff at the Hocken cater to the research needs of academics and students from the University of Otago, as well as researchers from other New Zealand and…
- It is also one of New Zealand's largest universities, with over 20,000 students, assets in excess of NZ $2.0 billion and over 4,000 full time equivalent staff…
- We are proud of the important role we play in the student and academic experience at Otago.
- We have talented staff who work collaboratively with our students to…
- The key goals for the team include recruiting international students, enhancing the University’s brand profile internationally, and identifying and maximising…
- Proven ability to work with students and staff from differing academic and cultural backgrounds, from all departments and divisions, and at all levels of the…
- In this role, you will coordinate and support the development and delivery of customised inbound programmes for visiting groups of international students and…
- An ongoing commitment to positive outcomes for our students, staff and visitors.
- Your relationship building skills will be important, ensuring that you become…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Your main tasks will include student support, timetabling, document drafting, correspondence and document management and records management.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.