You refined by:
Heritage Hotel Management
Auckland City, Auckland
- Are you passionate, knowledgeable and dedicated for a career in hospitality and ready to take your career to the next step?
- Free meals while on duty.
Whakapapa Village, Manawatu-Wanganui
- We need people to supply caffeine to the masses at Mt Ruapehu.
- Opportunities have arisen for experienced baristas to come and join our fantastic food and…
- Ryman Healthcare's Murray Halberg Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- With a welcoming atmosphere, our village is filled with people who…
- We are looking for an experienced barista to work in a busy front house position.
- Experience in customer service and knowledge making good coffee is required!
- Back dropped by the Remarkables Mountain Range, Jack’s Point is a truly authentic and unique destination from which to experience Queenstown’s stunning scenery.
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Looking for an experienced and passionate Barista to join our new sister restaurant based in the Hub of Newmarket.
- What we are after in our Barista:
- We are now seeking experienced barista to work full time or part-time.
- We are a busy café offering a wide range of counter food, al la carte menu so you will be…
Island Bay, Wellington
- The Floyd’s cafe in Island Bay, Wellington is now looking for a barista with minimum of 1 year experience, who is hard working, friendly.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.