You refined by:
Kitchen Hand (undo)
- Assist in the preparation of food as directed by the Executive Chef or supervisory team.
- Ensure all food produced is in line with kitchen recipes and standards.
- So you're keen to meet people from all around the world?
- Want to join the buzzing tourism industry?
- Then you're in the right place.
- Posted on 15 Nov 2019.
Auckland City, Auckland
- An awesome, fun role with plenty of variety for high energy individuals.
- Hands on, fast paced & fun.
- Great hourly $$ + benefits + discounts.
- Join us on our journey to establish a world class retirement village practising and fostering a resident-directed model of care.
WBC Restaurant (Whole Boot Company)
Wellington City, Wellington
- We are looking for part time kitchen staff to join our small professional team , the role is either for day time, night time, or a combination of both,Shifts…
Golden Healthcare Group
- The kitchen at Hoon Hay House provides nutritious meals and snacks for up to 100 residents and staff.
- We are seeking an experienced kitchen hand to work Monday,…
- Halfway between Christchurch and Queenstown, Peppers Bluewater is so picturesque it featured in one of our latest television commercials.
- We are looking for Kitchen Hands *.
- Be able to work flexible hours*.
- Must leagally be allowed to work in New Zealand.
Helena Bay Lodge
- Helena Bay Lodge is currently seeking a motivated Kitchen Hand / Dishwasher to join our kitchen team.
- You will need the focus required to keep the kitchen…
Tanoshi Restaurant Group (Tardis Ltd)
- Join our team at Tanoshi Restaurant Group in Queenstown.We're looking for Kitchen Hand staff that are passionate about providing outstanding service and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.