Student Part Time jobs
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland) (undo)
- To help you understand the HCA role please take time to view this video on being an HCA:
- Shift times vary from 6:30am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am.
- Our Healthcare Assistants are an integral part of our service delivering quality care.
- Be a current 2nd or 3rd year nursing student who has completed at least 2…
- Permanent, part time (24 hours a week) role based in Auckland City Hospital - potential to become permanent, full time (40 hours a week).
- Permanent, full time (or part time if it's your preference).
- This is a permanent, full time (or part time) position and based at Kari Centre (CAMHS), Greenlane…
- 2 year fixed term, part-time position (0.6 FTE - 24 hours per week).
- Senior Communications Advisor - Auckland DHB.
- We have either a part-time or full-time position available.
- Full time or Part-time position available.
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (fixed-term) - Women's…
- This role can be part time - minimum of 0.6 FTE (24 hours per week) up to full time 1.0fte (40 hours per week).
- You are required to have:
- We have permanent and fixed term full time and part-time positions available, working Monday to Friday based at Greenlane Clinical Centre.
- Permanent, part-time position (0.6 FTE).
- This role is permanent, part-time consisting of a 24 hour week based across all clinics.
- As a service we offer:
- Part time 16 hours per week (0.4fte).
- Consultant Psychiatrist, Segar House - Ruaroha (Adult Mental Health and Addictions).
- This is a 0.4 FTE role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.