Student Part Time jobs
- To apply for these positions please apply online and provide the following as part of your application cover letter:
- Midwifery First Year of Practice.
- An integral part of our Healthcare team, you must be able to take direction from Registered Midwives and Nurses as required.
- 32 hours a week role.
- Now is a great time to relocate to Southern if you are considering a move!
- We are offering a unique opportunity to work as an integral part of the…
- The main function of the role is to liaise with General Practices to ensure all children are vaccinated on time and every time, aligned to the Ministry of…
- Our team run simulation training sessions to enhance education for our staff and students, and we work closely with the University of Otago's School of…
- Within the Core Midwifery environment no two days will be the same and you'll be involved in the full scope of midwifery practice during your time here.
- Part-time, 0.4 FTE (16 hours per week).
- Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications and could withdraw the advertising at any time.
- Permanent full-time and part-time positions.
- Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications and could withdraw the advertising at any…
- Permanent, full-time or part-time positions.
- Become part of a group of staff that really do work as a team.
- If you're thinking about or have ever thought about…
- Permanent full-time position 1.0 FTE Community Rehabilitation.
- You will also have the opportunity to support, teach and upskill students and rotational staff.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.