Student Part Time jobs
Te Kura - The Correspondence School
- At Te Kura our students are at the centre of all we do.
- Would you like to see what Te Kura offers teachers and how we engage with our students?
- Hours can vary to suit your lifestyle and can be part-time or full-time.
- Delivery is a key part of our business and demand from customers to have hot delicious…
- We envisage as the programmes grows, we will have some exciting opportunities to be a part of an innovative and dynamic academic environment within Aotearoa/New…
- This is a part time position (30 hours a week).
- You will be part of the dedicated and motivated Health Services team, tasked with providing counselling services…
- The South West position is a permanent full- time role.
- Permanent - full-time role (South West Team).
- Maternity leave - full-time role (South East Team).
- As our Assistant Manager you work along side a dedicated Store Manager and help continue to build on the Jacqui E success story.
- Who is our ideal candidate?
- You will be confident operating under pressure and time constraints without compromising on quality control procedures and practices.
- Who we are looking for:
- The details: Permanent - Full time hours.
- The position involves supervision of advanced trainees, dermatology nurses and medical students.
- Here at Health 2000, our people are what make us special and unique.
- We recruit and look for energetic individuals who want more than just a job.
CET Academic Programs
- Design and run student orientation.
- Single room in housing with students.
- Help maintain student records, including incident reporting.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.