Student Part Time jobs
You refined by:
Registered Nurse (undo)
- This is a part time role working 25 to 32 hours per week from Monday to Sunday.
- 25 to 32 hours per week.
- Join our committed, fun and supportive general practice…
- If this sounds like you, we'd love you to become a part of the Summerset family!
- Summerset is one of New Zealand's fastest-growing retirement communities.
- We have a part-time role available working Sunday and Monday 0700-1600.
- As part of the team you will:
- Use your experience, kindness and positive attitude to…
- Wesley in Mount Eden, Auckland is seeking a part time Registered Nurse to be part of our dedicated care team.
- Ability to manage your time effectively.
- On offer is a part time opportunity, working 32 hours per week.
- You will have loads of initiative, excellent time management skills and the ability to work…
Kowhai Rest Home
- Kowhai Rest Home is a small (28bed) family-like rest home who are looking for a part-time Registered Nurse.
- Metal Health experience and advantage Applicants for…
- Our client is on the lookout for a part time Registered Nurse to assist with Shockwave therapy for an esteemed physio practice in St Johns.
- Medcall offers you flexibility of hours and the ability to work around your commitments like family/study/part-time work.
- A bit about working for us:
Auckland City, Auckland
- A desire to grow and be part of a high performing team.
- Caci is a New Zealand owned and operated business with over two decades of experience.
- There is a permanent full or part time position available, and you must be flexible to work rostered shifts including weekends and public holidays.
We have removed 10 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.