Te Wānanga O Aotearoa jobs
- Kaiāwhina –Te Ara Reo Māori (He Pii Ka Pao) Level 1 & 2.
- Part time (15 hrs per week + noho).
- Ref: 20TKEI030AB (2 positions available).
- Part-time (15hrs per week).
- We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Support person to provide site cleaning and maintenance, driving duties and other…
- Kaiako | Te Whānautanga o Te Ao Tikanga (Kaupae 6).
- Have a sound understanding, exposure and experience in Tikanga Māori, te Ao Māori and Adult Teaching.
- Kaiāwhina – Certificate in Te Ara Reo Māori (He Pī Ka Pao) Level 2.
- Permanent Part time (15 hours per week + noho).
- A full drivers licence is also required.
- If you feel that the Bi-cultural environment at Te Wānanga o Aotearoa is a space that you can contribute to then please head to our vacancy website www.twoa.ac…
- Te Wānanga o Aotearoa has been providing exceptional value for more than 30 years to students and communities across New Zealand.
- You will do this by:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.