Te Wānanga O Aotearoa jobs
- Kaiako | Te Whānautanga o Te Ao Tikanga (Kaupae 6).
- Have a sound understanding, exposure and experience in Tikanga Māori, te Ao Māori and Adult Teaching.
- Te Whare Wānanga o Tāmaki Makaurau - University of Auckland.
- Te Whare Wānanga o Tāmaki Makaurau - The University of Auckland is Aotearoa New Zealand’s leading…
- Kaiako – Te Kūnenga o Te Reo (Rūmaki Reo).
- We are seeking a Kaiako to deliver our Te Kunenga o Te Reo Rūmaki Reo programmes using our Ako Whakatere methodology…
- Kaiāwhina – Certificate in Te Ara Reo Māori (He Pī Ka Pao) Level 2.
- Permanent Part time (15 hours per week + noho).
- A full drivers licence is also required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.