Te Wānanga O Aotearoa jobs
- Kaiako – Te Kunenga o Te Reo (Rūmaki Reo).
- We are seeking a Kaiako to deliver our Te Kunenga o Te Reo Rūmaki Reo programmes using our Ako Whakatere methodology…
- He kāranga tēnei ki te hunga e kaingakaunui ana ki te kaupapa o Te Wānanga o Aotearoa.
- Mā te kahukura ka rere te manu.
- Kaiako – Te Kunenga o Te Ao Tikanga.
- Kaiako – Te Kunenga o te Reo (Rumaki) Level 4.
- Diploma (Level 5) qualification in te reo Māori or higher.
- We are seeking a Kaiako to deliver our Te Kunenga o Te…
- Kaiāwhina – Te Kūnenga o Te Reo (2 positions).
- Part-time (15hours per week).
- If you want to be part of an organisation that is committed to whanau…
- Te Wānanga o Aotearoa is one of New Zealand's largest tertiary education providers offering a comprehensive range of certificate to degree level qualifications…
- A sound understanding of te reo Māori, tikanga and culture.
- We celebrate te reo Māori, uphold it and revere it as a taonga tuku iho.
- An understanding of basic te reo Māori phrases, mihi and greetings and of Māori values, culture and tikanga is expected.
- Knowledge of te reo and tikanga Māori is preferred.
- Co-ordinator - Waka Ama Level 4.
- Fixed Term to 15 December 2020.
- Part-time 18.75 hours per week.
- Te Wānanga o Aotearoa is one of New Zealand's largest tertiary education providers offering a comprehensive range of Certificate to Masters level qualifications…
- Te Wānanga o Aotearoa has been providing exceptional value for more than 30 years to students and communities across New Zealand.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.