Te Wānanga O Aotearoa jobs
- Kaiāwhina –Te Ara Reo Māori (He Pii Ka Pao) Level 1 & 2.
- Part time (15 hrs per week + noho).
- Ref: 20TKEI030AB (2 positions available).
- Part-time (15hrs per week).
- We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Support person to provide site cleaning and maintenance, driving duties and other…
- Kaiako – Bachelor of Maori Advancement – Te Paritutanga o te Reo, Level 7.
- High proficiency in te reo Māori.
- We currently have a vacancy for a Kaiako to deliver…
- Kaiako | Te Whānautanga o Te Ao Tikanga (Kaupae 6).
- Have a sound understanding, exposure and experience in Tikanga Māori, te Ao Māori and Adult Teaching.
- He karanga tēnei ki te hunga e kai ngākau nui ana ki te kaupapa o Te Wānanga o Aotearoa.
- Mā te hoe kotahi ka haere kotahi atu.
- Kaiako – Te Kūnenga o Te Reo (Rūmaki Reo).
- We are seeking a Kaiako to deliver our Te Kunenga o Te Reo Rūmaki Reo programmes using our Ako Whakatere methodology…
- Kaiāwhina – Certificate in Te Ara Reo Māori (He Pī Ka Pao) Level 2.
- Permanent Part time (15 hours per week + noho).
- A full drivers licence is also required.
- Kaiako – Te Kunenga o te Reo Maori (Rumaki) Level 4.
- We currently have a vacancy for a Kaiako to deliver the Te Kunenga o te Reo Maori (Rumaki) Level 4…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.