Te Wānanga O Aotearoa jobs
- Kaiako – Te Kūnenga o Te Reo (Rūmaki Reo).
- We are seeking a Kaiako to deliver our Te Kunenga o Te Reo Rūmaki Reo programmes using our Ako Whakatere methodology…
- Kaiako – Te Whānautanga o te Reo.
- E rapu ana mātou i tētahi tangata māna e whakaako Te Aupikitanga ki te Reo Kairangi, tētahi kaupapa reo rūmaki o roto o Te…
- Kaiako – Te Kunenga o Te Reo (Reo Rua).
- Fulltime (37.5 hours + noho marae).
- Teaching involves but is not limited to developing lesson plans, presenting material…
- Kaiako – Te Kunenga o te Reo (Rumaki) Level 4.
- Diploma (Level 5) qualification in te reo Māori or higher.
- We are seeking a Kaiako to deliver our Te Kunenga o Te…
- He kāranga tēnei ki te hunga e kaingakaunui ana ki te kaupapa o Te Wānanga o Aotearoa.
- Mā te kahukura ka rere te manu.
- Kaiako – Te Kunenga o Te Ao Tikanga.
- Kaiako – Te Kunenga o te Reo Maori (Rumaki) Level 4.
- We currently have a vacancy for a Kaiako to deliver the Te Kunenga o te Reo Maori (Rumaki) Level 4…
- The Advisor – Student Support position plays a key role providing a professional support service for Te Wānanga o Aotearoa tauira across all areas of their…
- Kaiāwhina – Te Kūnenga o Te Reo (2 positions).
- Part-time (15hours per week).
- If you want to be part of an organisation that is committed to whanau…
- An understanding of basic te reo Māori phrases, mihi and greetings and of Māori values, culture and tikanga is expected.
- Te Wānanga o Aotearoa is one of New Zealand's largest tertiary education providers offering a comprehensive range of certificate to degree level qualifications…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.