Te Wānanga O Aotearoa jobs
- Kaiako – Te Kunenga o Te Reo (Reo Rua).
- We are seeking a Kaiako to deliver our Te Kunenga o Te Reo (Reo Rua) programmes using our Ako Whakatere methodology and…
- He kāranga tēnei ki te hunga e kaingakaunui ana ki te kaupapa o Te Wānanga o Aotearoa.
- Kaiako – Te Kunenga o Te Ao Tikanga.
- Mā te kahukura ka rere te manu.
- Kaiako – Te Kunenga o te Reo (Rumaki) Level 4.
- We are seeking a Kaiako to deliver our Te Kunenga o Te Reo programmes using our Ako Whakatere methodology and…
- Kaiāwhina – Te Kūnenga o Te Reo (2 positions).
- We invite applications from passionate and energetic individuals to assist in the delivery of our Te Reo Māori…
- Kaiako — Certificate in Rongoā Māori Level 4.
- Teaching involves but is not limited to developing lesson plans, presenting material to tauira and responding to…
- Te Wānanga o Aotearoa, the second largest provider of Tertiary Education across Aotearoa, is excited to be looking for an Administrator who is energetic,…
- Knowledge of te reo and tikanga Māori is preferred.
- Fixed Term to 15 December 2020.
- Part-time 18.75 hours per week.
- The successful applicant must have:
- Te Wānanga o Aotearoa is one of New Zealand's largest tertiary education providers offering a comprehensive range of certificate to degree level qualifications…
- Able to greet and acknowledge people in te reo Māori.
- Prepared to increase knowledge, understanding and everyday use of te reo and āhuatanga Māori and support…
- Kaiako - Certificate in Construction Trade Skills Level 3.
- Are you interested in being involved in a leading edge full time course of study that places emphasis…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.