Trade Assist jobs
Stratford District, Taranaki
- They will have good analytical, problem-solving, communication, social and interpersonal skills that will assist in the successful implementation of the Bylaw,…
- We're 100% for the trade which means CARTERS' model is purely business to business.
- A key, pivotal role based in Wanganui.
- Work with us and not for us.
- Respond to customer queries from credit control, customers, remittance advices, telephone and trade stores in a timely manner.
- Free on-site staff parking.
- TC or STMS qualifications essential but we can assist the right candidate to get them.
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
- 11 May 2020 New Zealand Standard Time.
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- $25.00 - $26.00 | Weekly Pay.
- Monday to Friday Day Shift.
- Trade Assist are currenty looking for an experienced Class 5 driver for an ongoing opportunity with a…
- Mobile customer service delivery and trade sales with full accountability for van inventory and sales budget.
- Interested in joining a key player in the Auckland…
- This role is a superb opportunity for a trade qualified fitter or electrician who enjoys being hands on.
- Providing general engineering support to our customers…
- Preferably Engineering or trade skills and qualifications (those candidates with formal qualifications in Facilities Management will be highly regarded).
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
- Categories: Trade Services, Employee Referral Program.
- Fulton Hogan has an several opportunities for a Electrical/Electronics…
Auckland City, Auckland
- Prepare, plan and assist site roadshows and expos on and off customer sites.
- With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.