Trade Assist jobs in Canterbury
You refined by:
- NZ Trade qualification or equivalent mechanical certification.
- Assist the Customer Service and Fleet Departments with all necessary on-road repairs.
One World Resourcing
- Send us your current CV and any relevant TRADE CERTIFICATION.
- Trade Qualification or at least 3 years of experience as a Panel Beater.
- Perks of the job include.
- Shows willingness/provides solutions to assist with a “continual improvement” philosophy.
- Downer has been designing, building and sustaining New Zealand’s…
Barnsys All Trade Services
- Assist with earthworks, road works and demolition.*.
- Assist staff with overall business maintenance.THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION.
Instant Windscreens & Tinting
- Be keen to learn a trade and be a team player.
- ABOUT INSTANT WINDSCREENS------------------------------------------Instant Windscreens & Tinting is now…
- Looking for a super organised, hands-on person to assist the Engineering manager.
- The ideal candidate will be well versed in Machine engineering who can…
- Our busy Mitre 10 Mega Ferrymead trade office is looking for someone to assist with the phone sales and rep support.
- This role gives you an opportunity to use your flair to sell the dream as you assist our customers DIY and trade with their new or renovated kitchen.
- Participating in industry related trade shows and conventions;
- You will be required to demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers…
Atlas Chefs Ltd
$20 - $30 an hour
- Would like to assist with menu planning and suggestions.
- If you are trade qualified with three or more years’ experience, and:
- Own Chef uniform and knives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.