Warehouse jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
You refined by:
The Warehouse Group (undo)
- You'll have seen a lot of ads that boast 'unique' role or 'rare' opportunity, but it isn't that often that it's actually true, right?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join The Warehouse Group’s Print & Copy Centre team.
- Print & Copy Centre is a unique area within our business;
- What you will be doing?
- We are now looking for an energetic and organised Merchandise Administrator to join our team.
- Who we are looking for?
- It goes without saying that we need you need to be comfortable in a high-volume environment, and for you to be very driven with meeting deadlines with utmost…
- We are looking for someone experienced in apparel design with graphic design experience.
- This is a parental leave contract starting asap until end August 2020.
- We are on the lookout for a Size 12 Female Fit Model to help assess the fit and quality of our Women's apparel range.
- You'll get to see the huge impact that you have on New Zealanders - did you know that 98% of New Zealanders shop at The Warehouse?
- Going wireless is a big part of our business as we are mobile and need to work seamlessly anywhere and everywhere..
- Apply online now and let's get connected!
- The team manage property across all The Warehouse Group brands – TWL/WSL/Noel Leeming and Torpedo 7.
- Reporting into our National Property Manager your role in a…
- Reporting to the Accounts Payable Support Team Leader, this role sits as part of our Transactional Services Team.
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.