- Proven warehouse experience ideally 3-5 years.
- You will be responsible for loading / unloading containers, pick / packing and other general warehouse duties.
$21 - $23 an hour
- They have a modern and well-equipped warehouse - it's a great place to work!
- Are you a confident, EXPERIENCED Forklift Driver?
- What they want in you:
$20 - $22 an hour
- A large DC and Logistics business is looking for a Warehouse Assistant to come in on the weekends and ease the load!
- They are looking for someone reliable.
- You will be assisting with the warehouse operations i.e. pick/packing, loading/unloading and movement of goods using a fork hoist.
- Valid NZ driver's license.
- Working within a warehouse environment.
- This South Auckland organisation is highly regarded within their speciliased sector.
- Reliable and "can do attitude".
- This busy Freight Forwarding and Logistics company is looking for a Stock Picker for a Temp Role for the following week only - Immediate Start.
- You will be responsible for general warehouse duties i.e. loading/unloading, stock picking and ensuring timely despatch of goods.
- In return the Co offers:
$20 an hour
- Do you have experience working with Chemicals and Production?
- We have the role for you!
- A global, leading name in the surface cleaning and chemical production…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
$44,000 - $48,000 a year
- Do you enjoy dealing with customers?
- Have you worked in a warehousing environment and are keen to put your people's skills to good use?
- Experience within a busy warehouse environment.
- This employer, is a leader within their market field.
- They are seeking a reliable forkhoist / reach operator to…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.