You refined by:
Christchurch, Canterbury (undo)
- Since 1991, Warehouse Stationery has been innovating in the stationery-retail business and that remains true today.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Keeping our warehouse in tip-top shape, storing away new stock on arrival and ensuring stock levels are maintained according to operational requirements.
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular…
- Are you looking for work?
- Remarkable Labour are keen to get you working.
- We are looking for people with a good attitude, able to get to work, do a good job and…
- This production role will appeal to people who are reliable, fit and active, quality conscious and enjoy working as part of a hands-on team.
- Previous experience in a similar role with exposure to working in a large-scale warehouse environment is ideal.
- Class 2 license would be nice to have.
- Additionally you will assist with pre-sale, during and post-sale activities, including the effective set up and smooth running of auctions; both in house and on…
Antarctica New Zealand
- Antarctica New Zealand operates in an office and warehouse environment in Christchurch.
- At Antarctica New Zealand, we proudly ensure that Antarctica and the…
- Exceptional Clients are looking for semi skilled & skilled process and factory workers.
- Excellent rate of pay for your services.
- At least 40 hours per week.
- Based in Christchurch, our client is a family owned bakery with and appetite for growth on the horizon.
- Our client prides themselves on providing the best…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.