You refined by:
General Practitioner (undo)
- We undertake over 50,000 medical, nursing and mental health consultations per year.
- The focus of this practice is on young adult health care, but patients may…
- We have a highly-experienced health care team caring for the community for over 30 years.
- We are a family friendly medical practice located in central Kopeopeo,…
Katikati, Bay of Plenty
- This dynamic practice is seeking a committed general practitioner to join the friendly team.
- The role is for 6 to 8 sessions- negotiable (3 to 4 days) with…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Our current enrolled population is 3629, of that 1716 are aged over 45 years.
- We have a small practice across the harbour from Wellington, a 20 minute ferry…
- You can now visit the Gold Discovery Centre for an experience of 100 years of goldmining history.
- A permanent or long term GP is sought for this friendly…
- The practice is well placed to provide support for GPEP year 2 and 3 registrars with two accredited GP teachers in the practice.
- There is a primary school, which provides a wonderful learning environment for children from years one to year six.
- Northland is particularly rich in Māori tradition, having welcomed the canoes of the first explorer Kupe around 800 years ago.
Auckland City, Auckland
- The city’s population is expected to grow by about 50% over the next 50 years.
- This small, suburban practice is looking for a GP to work in their Auckland…
Wairoa, Hawke's Bay
- This offers learning opportunities to those students between the years of 7 – 13.
- There are also many Primary schools that offer education to students in years…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.