site jobs in New Zealand
- CV, Relevant Certificates or License (i.e. forklift or site safe passport).
- Temporary employment 2 day + 2 night with 4 off.
- Requirements to work for OneStaff:
- Managing all day to day site staff, subs ,labour, and resources.
- Drainage, Earthworks, Civil Works experience required.
- Quality and profit motivate you.
- MUST be available to work Sundays.
- Heavy lifting of up to 25kgs.
- We are looking for reliable pick packers to start work ASAP!
- Be reliable and hard working.
- Continue your career in Logistics management.
- Fast growing 3PL Warehousing company looking for experienced 3PL Managers.
- Experience in site project management on residential development projects in NZ for at least 3 years -.
- Our client is a leading and well respected Auckland…
- Trade Qualification not necessarily needed.
- OneStaff currently have a number of welding vacancies for a variety of Engineering companies in Christchurch.
- Great opportunity to join a well regarded tier 2 main contractor and their Project Planning team to provide technical support and assistance on commercial…
- Leading, well established main contractor.
- Site Manager- Interior Fit Out - High rise Apartments.
- Leading, well established Design and Build Contractor.
- You will be working on site taking away debri manually and with machines.
- We have a client in Auckland City looking for reliable, hard working demolition…
- Our client has sites throughout the Waikato region, with roles available in process work, quality control, forklift operating and machine operating.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.