site jobs in New Zealand
You refined by:
Timaru, Canterbury (undo)
- Permanent, Part Time, 0.5 – 0.8 FTE (Flexible to suit successful applicant).
- Monday to Friday, workdays to be decided after appointment.
- Timaru is often considered to be a well-kept secret by those in the know, (well that is what many of our more recent SMO appointees have told us).
- Fixed Term, Full Time or Part Time.
- Welcome to Timaru Hospital’s Jean Todd Maternity Unit.
- We provide primary and secondary care to women in South Canterbury.
- Permanent, Full to Part Time, Hours Negotiable.
- Every moment matters is not only our vision, it is our commitment to enhance the health and independence of the…
- Full Time, 80 Hours per Fortnight (Rostered Shifts) (+ on call).
- As part of our Operating Theatre service you will be working with a supportive and dedicated…
- Permanent, Part Time – 20 hours per week, rostered duties.
- Every moment matters is not only our vision, it is our commitment to enhance the health and…
- Fixed Term for up to 6 months for special project.
- Part Time or Full Time, Negotiable.
- Timaru Hospital’s Pharmacy Team is undertaking a project to replace its…
- Whilst the Village Manager will oversee the whole site, YOU will be the one who leads the clinical care and development!
- Ø demand a culture of excellence.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.