site jobs in New Zealand
- Please note this position can involve short notice shift cover up to 80 hours per fortnight to cover planned and unplanned leave.
- Liaise with the design team on site plans and design modifications.
- We build smart designer homes for busy people and currently have a significant and rapidly…
- Fixed Term, Full Time or Part Time.
- Welcome to Timaru Hospital’s Jean Todd Maternity Unit.
- We provide primary and secondary care to women in South Canterbury.
- Casual position covering planned and unplanned leave.
- Every moment matters is not only our vision, it is our commitment to enhance the health and independence…
- From time to time there will be a need to attend on site at our customer premises to manage event disruption and/or provide PFA and trauma support.
- On site education for PROMPT, Midwifery Combined Emergency Skills, Newborn Life Support and ongoing Breastfeeding education.
- Welcome to your next level.
- Timaru is often considered to be a well-kept secret by those in the know, (well that is what many of our more recent SMO appointees have told us).
- Inpatient Mental Health Service – Kensington Centre.
- Permanent, Full-Time (80 hours per fortnight).
- Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00.
- Permanent, Part time, 32 Hours per week, Rostered Shifts.
- Every moment matters is not only our vision, it is our commitment to enhance the health and…
- Full Time, 80 Hours per Fortnight (Rostered Shifts) (+ on call).
- As part of our Operating Theatre service you will be working with a supportive and dedicated…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.