Call Centre jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Some history in contact/call centres is preferred but not essential;
- At HRV we believe everyone should love the feeling of coming home.
- What's in it for you?
- Based in our Mount Albert delivery centre, we provide specialist customer call centre expertise on behalf of valued clients.
- As a headset hero you will:
- Taking inbound calls from member/participants.
- You will be responsible for responding to inbound calls from Fly Buys members and answering general Fly Buys…
- Several fixed-term opportunities with our modern and busy contact centre team in Henderson.
- Our modern training approach will equip you to confidently work with…
Evolve Education Group
Auckland City, Auckland
- Perform frontline reception duties, including answering phone calls and greeting visitors.
- Last Christmas we were lucky enough to be surprised with a visit from…
- Any further questions about the role, please call us on 0800600700, or email email@example.com.
- Thanks for your interest, you passionate human!
- This role will support the Duty Centre Manager in delivering effective high performing, high quality call handling.
- Are you looking to take that next step?
- Process inbound calls from customers.
- Manage outbound calls, depending upon volume.
- Complete a call on screen accurately while speaking with the customer.
- Making our communities feel and be safer by taking phone calls from those in need.
- Join a contact centre with true purpose, making a difference directly to New…
- We have permanent positions which can be full time or part time working between 24 - 40 hours per week, rostered Monday to Sunday (preferably over 5 days) with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.